Payment management is now available for all partners!
With Creator Pay, add your established payment process or offload the entire process – with Full-Service Payments – to record campaign costs in one location. This can bring transparency between you and your creators so they can review their payout statuses from beginning to end on their Campaign Details Page.
Tip: Payment management is part of our product suite and is intended for tracking purposes only. Thus, CreatorIQ does not execute or process creator payouts. Instead, payment management can create an efficient way of providing instructions to your finance/accounting team.
|The finance team, Campaign Managers, and creators can visibly track their payout statuses in CreatorIQ
|Define your payment terms and requirements
|Check if a creator is payable
|Execute payments to creators
|Request and collect creators' payment information
|Approve payments in-bulk
|Automatically track payment statuses
|Manually track payment statuses
|Creators can track their payout statuses through their Campaign Details Page
|Export payment information
|Predict a more accurate return on investment or ROI
Note: If you are a Full-Service Payments partner, no changes or additional actions have been added to your workflow. All internal payment processes will continue to be handled in CreatorIQ while your team maintains complete visibility.
- Navigate to your campaign.
- Open (or Campaign Settings).
- Select the Work with Creators tab.
- Under the Work with Creators tab, toggle Pay Creators ON.
- After enabling the workflow, click on the Payments tab.
- Next to the Base Rate section, click on (or Payment Settings).
- Enter your campaign's fixed rate per creator or post in the pop-up.
- Click (or Save) to confirm the amount.
- Select − or − creator(s) who have fulfilled their campaign tasks.
- Click (or Complete Requirements) to confirm.
- Authorize in-bulk or individual payouts by clicking (or Approve Payment).
- Their Payment Status will update to Ready to Pay after your approval!
- Navigate to (or Payables).
- Under the Payment Approval Requests tab, select − or − the creator(s) you want to sign off on.
Warning: This tab is only visible and accessible to those with the Payment Approver role.
- Confirm their payout by clicking (or Approve Payments).
- After authorizing the creator payouts, they will transfer to the Ready to Send tab for final review.
Warning: The steps below are only accessible by users with Payment permissions in CreatorIQ.
- Navigate into (or Payables).
- Checkmark − or − the influencers you would like to approve or reject.
- Click (or Send for Payment) after you checkmark the influencers.
- Select the file format you would like the template to be exported as.
Note: This file must be uploaded to update a creator's status to Paid. Otherwise, their status will continue to stay as Sent for Payment.
- A file export will be sent to the email linked to your user account in CreatorIQ.
- Fill out the required field names below and export the spreadsheet as a CSV.
FIELD NAME FORMAT EXAMPLE Transaction ID Alphanumeric cr0s3t Payment ID Whole number 12345 Payment Status Text Bill: Paid In Full Currency Code Text USD Actual Amount Paid Completed or paid amount 200.00 Date MM/DD/YYYY 11/21/2023
- After saving the CSV file, continue to the Sent for Payment tab.
- Click Upload Payment History and select the file.
- Voila! The creator's Payment Status will update to Paid.
How do I know if I have payments management or Full-Service Payments?
The Payment Info column can determine your account type.
- If this column is present, you are a Full-Service Payments partner.
- If this column isn't present, you are a payments management partner.
What are some benefits of utilizing payments management?
To see all the benefits, please visit Keep Track of Creator Costs by Managing Payments within Your Campaigns in our New Releases!
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!